(RN) EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE / ER NURSE / NEXT DAY PAY for Manhattan, NY
New York, NY 10038
Gotham is currently seeking registered ER Nurses (RN) to fill immediate assignments with city and prestigious private hospitals located in all Manhattan. The ideal candidate will have a Degree in Nursing with at least 2 years of current work experience in an ER hospital setting.
Benefits of the (RN) EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE / ER NURSE / NEXT DAY PAY!
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Next Day Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- 24/7 Personal Contact (212) 477-6100
- You can work 13-week contacts, per diem non-committal, day or night shifts!
Responsibilities of the (RN) EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE / ER NURSE / NEXT DAY PAY!
- Provide direct patient care by assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting individual patient needs, actions taken and patient responses.
- Coordinate patients care through collaboration with the patient/family and healthcare team.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician, clinical path or standard protocols.
- Professionally responsible for current nursing standards and supporting client facility philosophy and programs in order to maintain quality.
- Perform other functions as required.
Requirements of the (RN) EMERGENCY ROOM NURSE / ER NURSE / NEXT DAY PAY!
- Minimum 2 years of current work experience in an ER hospital setting
- Current and valid New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
- ACLS certification
- ASN or BSN
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent critical care thinking skills
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
If you have any questions, please text Edwin at (347) 989-6948.
Gotham Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees