Childcare Aides / Chaperones / HHA / CNA and Sitters who have some sort of behavioral, mental health and psychiatric experience
New York, NY 10029
Gotham has an exclusive position for you to work as a Companion / Sitter in a private hospital located in the upper east side of Manhattan!
Shifts are either: 7PM to 7AM or 7AM to 7PM!
Companion Job Description:
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Assist with routine tasks including daily hygiene, bed making, and safety precautions. Build strong rapport with patients and families, and communicate your observations with RNs while maintaining patient privacy at all times. Infuse energy and hospitality into each patient's day. Prepare patients for mealtime, and report any patient concerns to your partners on the caregiving team. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
- Qualified candidates to have at least 6 months working assisting patients/caregiver, or have worked doing a 1 to 1 case working with either mental health, behavioral or psychiatric patients.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
Gotham invites you to come and register the following dates:
- November 8th at 11 AM
- November 9th at 11 AM
You will need the following documents:
- Current physical (if you have, if not we will send you to a center)
- Drug screen (if you have, if not we will send you to a center)
- State I.D. (A MUST)
- Social Security Card (A MUST)
- Two References (A MUST, you can supply name and number of manager/supervisor)
- Resume (A MUST)
- High school diploma or GED, or higher degree(s), and or certificate(s)
Please inform the front desk that you were requested to apply with Gotham from Edwin. We are located at 75 Maiden Lane, 7th floor, New York 10038. Take the 4 or 5 train get off Fulton Stop
DON'T FORGOT TO PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME:
Gotham Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees