NEW YORK, NY New York, NY 10038
Gotham Companies is seeking a Healthcare Recruiter to join our great team!
Primary function of the position is to recruit Healthcare Professionals to be placed in temporary positions through Gotham Per-Diem Inc.,
Job Responsibilities include :
- Generate a supply of new health care professionals through the use of effective telephone and referral skills.
- Build a loyal pool of RN’s, CNA’s and other Ancillary staff.
- Utilize contact list provided to make a minimum of 300 cold calls a week.
- Operate with a sense of urgency when dealing with staffing requests.
- Expand pool of RN’s, CNA’s and other Ancillary staff through the use of cold-calling, effective telephone and referral skills.
- Maintain active database of RN’s, CNA’s and other Ancillary staff by scheduling calls and utilizing the internet and various “Networking job boards” to recruit nurses and post open orders.
- When required, sending of list of required documentation and final contract to candidates for contracted positions.
- Assist in maintaining database to document receipt and expiration of required credentials.
- Consistent follow up with candidates not currently working with Gotham to reactivate.
We are looking for an individual who is self directed and a positive self starter.
Gotham Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees